|Peronto's Cheesehead of the Emerald Bay|
|Defense : 1|
|100% More Gold Dropped By Enemies|
|75% Chance of Finding Magical Items|
|75% Vitality Penalty|
Peronto's Cheesehead of the Emerald Bay is an extremely rare helmet that can only be found by fishing in Grove in the FATE Demo. It is in the shape of a cheese wedge, and could possibly be cheese itself. You can increase the chance of finding magical items by enchanting sockets into Peronto's Cheesehead of the Emerald Bay and putting Zircon gems in.
On retirement, the stats of Peronto's Cheesehead of the Emerald Bay become:
- 125% gold dropped by enemies
- 100% chance of finding magical items
- 93% Vitality penalty
- 2 Defense
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Although it was removed from the full version of the game, it can still be found in the program files. It is renamed to Peronto's n/Cheesehead of the Emerald Bay. The "/" causes players to be unable to type it down as a cheat code.
- It is likely to be a parody of the Wisconsin Cheesehead of the Green Bay.
- It is possible to find the hat in both the CD-ROM Fate and Fate: Undiscovered Realms bundle and Steam full version of the game.